I am in love with Rainbows at the minute, I think it is becoming somewhat an obsession. Every time I create something for Buddy a little voice in the back of my head says “Wouldn’t this look amazing in Rainbow?”
The truth of the matter is, everything looks better in Rainbow, and it is visually appealing and stimulating for Buddy too!
So, to utilise my current obsession productively, I decided to create a series of Fun Rainbow plays to share with you all. A one stop shop for Rainbow Fun. So sit back and enjoy folks!
Rainbow Sensory Discovery Bottles
- Discover colours and letters with this Rainbow Rice I-Spy from You Clever Monkey.
- Follow objects, watch the glitter and learn colours with these Rainbow Calm Down Sensory Discovery Bottles
- Children can have a great time creating these Sensory Rainbow Cereal Discovery Bottles. Practice crushing and pouring too!
- Make Music and enjoy the beautiful colours in these Rainbow Sensory Musical Shakers from My Little 3 and Me.
- These beautiful Rainbow Scavenger Hunt Bottles from Fun at Home with Kids will inspire even the littlest imaginations.
- Babies and Toddlers will love the colours and textures of these Rainbow Sensory Bottles from No Time for Flashcards.
- Rainbow Sensory Bins
I hope you have enjoyed reading this Rainbow Sensory Round-up as much as I enjoyed creating it. If you are craving more Rainbows in your life, be sure to come back and check out our upcoming Rainbow Activities, Slimes, Dough and Crafts.
I love reading comments and appreciate any feedback so please feel free to leave me a note in the comments section below.